Past #42: Tom Campbell - delisted end '21 - 12 NM games / 7 NM goals - 2019 NM VFL John Law Medallist - thanks Soup

Remove this Banner Ad

Jess Trend, Sarah Wright, Tahni Nestor, JMac etc. etc.
Oh we including past players?

But yes I’ll give you those 2 current aflw players (Wright and Nestor although I expect Nestor to be delisted also, so will be down to 1)

So overall out of 40 on the men’s side and 30 on the women’s side only 6 I don’t speak glowingly of out of 70

Wow Maybe I’m too positive?

Oh we including past players?

But yes I’ll give you those 2 current aflw players (Wright and Nestor although I expect Nestor to be delisted also, so will be down to 1)

So overall out of 40 on the men’s side and 30 on the women’s side only 6 I don’t speak glowingly of out of 70

Wow Maybe I’m too positive?

Mate if I can rattle off every player you hate without even thinking about it you clearly have wild confirmation bias. It's boring and lazy analysis and adds nothing.

I'm still waiting for your post in the AFLW thread that isn't just delisting players.
Well then you haven’t paid any attention during the playing season then

But now that it’s list change season there you could probably expect more of that

But back to my post still waiting to hear you add to my figures of 6 out of 70

Well then you haven’t paid any attention during the playing season then

But now that it’s list change season there you could probably expect more of that

But back to my post still waiting to hear you add to my figures of 6 out of 70

Yeah then it was just you calling for them to get dropped.

Glad we stuck with him, even if it's cost Xerri a chance, because those marks he was dropping in the first game this year he is now consistently clunking and it helps create a lot of pathways for us. His rucking is also to a good standard and his disposal has been better than you would expect from such a big bloke. Isn't exactly soft either, can go reasonably hard in the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke gives us structure and an alternative to the putrid chip kicking switch crap that is handing the opposition 6-12 goals a week.

It's time we simplified things again.

The bloke gives us structure and an alternative to the putrid chip kicking switch crap that is handing the opposition 6-12 goals a week.

It's time we simplified things again.
Where did you hear that theory campaigner ? As you were watching it on tv today from Jason Dunstall or co commentary? Or did u look it up on your pc as your watched the game from there ?

Where did you hear that theory campaigner ? As you were watching it on tv today from Jason Dunstall or co commentary? Or did u look it up on your pc as your watched the game from there ?
Give him a brake Rosco. He would have been watching from his coveted AFL members section.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back