Player Watch #42: Tom Lynch - selected as a rookie via the Pre-Season Supplemental Period

Remove this Banner Ad

the flying ham

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
McKay being ruled out for the next month might change that!

Marty Hore might not have changed a great deal, but in the very least, could have balanced a list that was way out of proportion with flank type players versus key position players.

Almost like for a situation we have experienced, where Bonar was playing on McKay and now Walker will be playing on Ben Brown this week?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Walker would have been playing anyway given he has barely missed a game since coming to the club. I'd like him out.

Bonar I thought did no worse than anyone could have that night. I guess Hore would be playing now but he is still only 190 odd, so not really the ideal candidate to balance a list. I agree with have too many flanks and not enough KPs. I do think bringing Comben in hopefully creates some contests at half fwd and gives our backline a reprieve to organise themselves. But we could have taken one instead of Archer, or Bergman. I don't have an issue using the last spot on a coach. And we will probably get a crack at the msd to grab one, so it's literally only for half a season

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
FSOxM1EaQAEaLJ2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad