Past Zach Tuohy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm disappointed that Zach Touhy has left Carlton. I'm always at a loss to explain why a guy, who would not have a football career without us, decides to leave. I thought Zac was loyal to the cause as he's always presented himself in this manner. This trade, and the possibility of Gibbs leaving, will leave Carlton robbed of talent and experience at a time when we need it most. This trade is a backward step.

Careful....negativity alert!!!!

Firstly, welcome Billie. Best of luck and whilst your in Blue you're alright in my book.

Not sure if this has been spoken about but I got the feeling that trade was held up by Jimmy Bartel. Until he retired today, I get the feeling that the cats had a little bit of a salary squeeze. Is that too long a bow to draw?

He is a bad ass, had the cops point a gun at him once in a prank gone wrong....

Athletic but dumb as dog s**t apparently.
I feel like this may not be so bad. Sure dumb as dog s**t is not something I want said about me, but I feel like this won't be the same disadvantage at Carlton for Billie as it was at Geelong.
I back Bolton find a way to get through to him where Scott could not. He's an educator after all and education (and a clean run with injuries) seems to be what Billies needs.

We're throwing them to the wolves. Second year players? Could seriously dent their confidence

Silvagni and curnow didn't dent any of their confidence in their first year, they will be more than capable next year with another pre season in the gym.

Mckay is a big lad too, these guys aren't skinny little midfielders...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank Zach. Are you mad?!!! He should thank us for rescuing him from poverty stricken Ireland, developing him as an AFL footballer during which time he earned much more than he would have in Ireland and then letting him go to Handbag City. I hope he plays in a GF...that Geelong loses by a point.
Now this is what I'd call a consistently negative poster with nothing to really contribute.

Apparently that's me though, I'm confused. Yes, good luck, Zach. Been a good servant who always gave his all and showed appetite for the fight.

No reason not to wish him well.

Now this is what I'd call a consistently negative poster with nothing to really contribute.

Apparently that's me though, I'm confused. Yes, good luck, Zach. Been a good servant who always gave his all and showed appetite for the fight.

No reason not to wish him well.
Thank you Pollyanna!!!

Vomit. 2E is a traitor. Get the minister to deport him back to potatoland ASAP. Thanks Geelong for sending us yet another injury riven player. This time we have hit the injury jackpot - a player who has had not one but two broken legs and, wait there is more!, a shoulder reconstruction. Yay.

Ugh, thought you were leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back