Remove this Banner Ad

AllStar7 said:
This is an outrage!

We've included every tall player on our list in this week's side... but still no 426! :eek: :mad:

Oh well, I guess someone needs to win Sandy that third flag in a row :D

What the hell is smith doing at Sandy still. He is the only bloke over 6 foot not to be getting a game this week. Wake up Neale! A top 4 spot on the line, injuries to our guns and you still refuse to play him. C'mon Neale what are you saving him for? Is the only way he is going to get a game if our big men go down like doggies? The time has come for 426 to be released to the wild. He has shown he can perform at VFL and we all know he will be able to do it at AFL.

VOTE 1 426.

ny-430_eb_at_ny-426.jpg

Re: Mark Jamar

Redline said:
Out of interest do you see a future for Nick Smith at the Demons or in the AFL somewhere else?

Nick Smith is from Norwood who I support in the SANFL. Meeson is our ruckman their at the moment as he can't get a game for the Crows, but will obviously leave at the end of the year so we need a replacement.

AllStar7 said:
This is an outrage!

We've included every tall player on our list in this week's side... but still no 426! :eek: :mad:

Oh well, I guess someone needs to win Sandy that third flag in a row :D
Once 426 gets into the side he will surely take up 2-3 key positions on his own. Everyone else is getting a game now to see which one or two of them are worth keeping once the 426 reign of terror begins. :D

i think he is just being saved for the finals. you know, all the other teams think they have a chance at the start of the finals, smith is unveiled and demolishes all before him with a simple swing of the foot. everyone gives in and hands smith the premiership (which he later gives to the club!)

just keeping our secret weapon until the right time!!

Gents,
Expect a visit from your idol.
He does work experience with SEN and was talking to Mark Doran yesterday in what looks like a regular gig.
I took the liberty of emailing Mark with a link to this thread so he could realise how important Nick is to the lives of Melbourne supporters.
Mark Doran emailed back to say he would bring this up with Nick next time he speaks to him on the radio.
Dress up and be on your best behaviour for the visit.

Barry Schneider said:
Gents,
He does work experience with SEN and was talking to Mark Doran yesterday in what looks like a regular gig.
I took the liberty of emailing Mark with a link to this thread so he could realise how important Nick is to the lives of Melbourne supporters.
Mark Doran emailed back to say he would bring this up with Nick next time he speaks to him on the radio.
I look forward to hearing from the great man. How long is this radio segment going to last? 4-6 weeks?

Deestroy said:
I look forward to hearing from the great man. How long is this radio segment going to last? 4-6 weeks?

Working beautifully there mate! ;)

Barry Schneider said:
Gents,

Can the BigFooty server handle the wrath of 426?
Surely the entire place will just blow up in fear and excitment if my man happens to grace us with his presence.

I am still disgusted that he didn't get a game this week. What a friggin outrage.

All hail 426.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze_Class said:
Surely they are just saving him for the Grand Final, it would be a disgrace for his talents to be wasted in any other game.

Hes a proven big game player.

thats right, maybe neale has been asking him to play all year and he has said he doesnt want anything less than a post season game or grand final. the quality of the opposition is just not worthy of 426 presence!

Guys I dont know what I was thinking when I Named myself Number32, It should of either been Number15 or Number426! His comeback is near I can feel it, I can smell it, I cant sense it.........I hope :confused:

mdunn27 said:
I thought this was a thread predicting how many matches Yze will be aiming to play :p
Here's hoping. If he could get to 300 he'd be our first, so we'll take what we can get.

Marns said:
Here's hoping. If he could get to 300 he'd be our first, so we'll take what we can get.
How dare you go off topic, and as a Moderator, what should the younguns on this site think? :eek:

Back on to 426, you reckon we can get a petition and send it in to the club?

The Kangaroos are duds, surely hes worth a spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back