Player Watch #43: Aaron Hall - arrives at North in exchange for #68

Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
When he was playing good footy he was averaging nearly 4 tackles a game, that’s as good as just about anyone on our side. He is the sort of player who plays well with good players around him, his best footy was when he was playing along side Ablett. He is Probably not the sort of player who you’d build a midfield around which his why the suns gave him away for peanuts.

Hall is theicing rather than the cake. Luckily though we already have the Cake with the likes of Cunners, Higgins, Dumont & Anderson.

He won’t be getting tagged here with the likes of Polec and Higgins on the outside.

Im backing him in to not only find his previous form but to beat it again in north colours. This is a huge call but U believe is potential ceiling and impact is just as high as Higgins when he came to the club.
Hall is definitely icing. You an just see this guy doing something and those almost games with 5-6 leads in the past become a romp when we break the opposition.

We also have the likes of Jacobs and Ahern not mentioned in the above post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Moderator #454
Awesome! Don't have to change the number on my jumper.

Now all I have to do is shoop Aaron's head onto the Gibbo mural in my lounge room and it's job done.
Cold. It's like Tom Jeffries never existed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom