Player Watch #43: Aaron Hall - arrives at North in exchange for #68

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reginald0

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Speed and pace in running relates to fast twitch and slow twitch muscles in the hammy I believe
This explains why endless training doesn't usually help players become faster, endurance obviously can be improved but not Burst type pace
**In the interests of fair and open discussion I am not a medical professional however my auntie was a doctor

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Hall in the off-season:

Harsh on a misspelling. Just because they left off "er" is no reason to make light of the situation.

I sincerely hope he gets his pecker right. Five month injury sounds about right.

Last edited:

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Haven't listened to the interview yet, but reading the article it appears like his going to be playing 2019 with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Out to prove the doubters wrong.

Loving his attitude so far.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The Y Factor

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Sir- your work is so comprehensive I don’t think anyone else bothers to share media anymore, we just know it will be posted, edited whatever required and made available!

Good work

Ps - let us know when you are going away do someone can tag in;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Haven't listened to the interview yet, but reading the article it appears like his going to be playing 2019 with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Out to prove the doubters wrong.

Loving his attitude so far.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
No different to any other North player I suppose.

roojor

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have not had a player anywhere need like his type since wellsy and he never really want to have a shot on goal. I feel this has been on of the best draft for us for a while.

The Y Factor

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Watch this guy thrive as an inside midfielder playing with some genuine support. So nice to add a genuine accumulator to our midfield mix.

I feel good about the potential Hall can bring as well.

I was slightly surprised to hear him say ‘inside’ mid being his prime role with Cunnington, Jacobs, Anderson, Ahern, Tyson all running through there st a minimum.

It’ll be interesting to see the impact on other people’s roles and/or structures.

Maybe we will just be an absolute ball getting/ run and gun machine with all of them running through.

I can’t get my head around it all but I’m liking it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom