Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

You can drive I'll be the conductor....

View attachment 574795

I'm on the Aaron Airbus.

I’m flying the Aaron Apache and the Hall ‘attack’ Helicopter

What the actual ****?

If I didn't despise The Eagles with every fibre of my being, I'd be posting that turgid 'Johnny Come Lately' song right about now.

Signed,
Captain TOD

P.S. I'm also hereby claiming the Hall Hydrofoil. In line with that, I would ask that people now address me as 'Captain TOD'. Thanks in advance.

What the actual ****?

If I didn't despise The Eagles with every fibre of my being, I'd be posting that turgid 'Johnny Come Lately' song right about now.

Signed,
Captain TOD
I liked it because its great to find another Eagles hater, not because you dibbed the hydrofoil cap’n

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say what? That only got him 5th? Did McGC win the flag that year or something?
1st – Tom Lynch 209
2nd – Jarrod Harbrow 129
3rd – Jack Martin 102
4th – Steven May 98
5th – Aaron Hall 93
6th – Gary Ablett 91
7th – Touk Miller 81
8th – Alex Sexton 73
9th – Dion Prestia 65
10th – Sam Day 54

1st – Tom Lynch 209
2nd – Jarrod Harbrow 129
3rd – Jack Martin 102
4th – Steven May 98
5th – Aaron Hall 93
6th – Gary Ablett 91
7th – Touk Miller 81
8th – Alex Sexton 73
9th – Dion Prestia 65
10th – Sam Day 54

Never realised Jack Martin had put together a complete year yet. Geeze they had a decent top end to their list that year.

Who tf is Alex Sexton?

Never realised Jack Martin had put together a complete year yet. Geeze they had a decent top end to their list that year.

Who tf is Alex Sexton?
I know stats don't tell the whole story, but i don't think Jack martin had all that great of a year in 2016.

Alex sexton, wasn't he that prick that hit Higgins? yeah which one right? :)

I liked it because its great to find another Eagles hater, not because you dibbed the hydrofoil cap’n

I am the self proclaimed King of Eagles hate - having grown up there an endured their s**t until I moved to the suburb of North Melbourne. Followed Cabes into the VFL

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but i don't think Jack martin had all that great of a year in 2016.

Alex sexton, wasn't he that prick that hit Higgins? yeah which one right? :)

Sexton looks like a genuine gun.

Classy medium forward, kicked 5 against the dees earlier this year. When you think about how s**t that side was, anyone scoring that freely has to have some talent.

Reminds me of Jamie Cripps but better overhead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back