Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely curious
Same, especially with the quick turnaround from the 2 year deal earlier this evening.

Unlike many i'm not an attention seeker like "KickitAnywhere" or whatever they say or do.

I was proven right regarding Thomas (and Noble being an idiot) and his issues, I know my info, and I know why Hall was omitted.

Unlike many i'm not an attention seeker like "KickitAnywhere" or whatever they say or do.

I was proven right regarding Thomas (and Noble being an idiot) and his issues, I know my info, and I know why Hall was omitted.
You have written the same thing about 20 times with no information so you are an attention seeker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Untrue.

Are you a liar?

If you are making heavy implications he did something not right, why cant you just tell us what it is that actually happened? I am not calling you an attention seeker, but if you post things like "Might be best to follow what the coach tells you buddy." without offering any further details, people will probably think you are attention seeking as you offer vague information guised as a message to Hall himself despite it being a mere post on a forum for the Bigfooty community...

So either post specifics, or if you are only going to be vague and have a legitimate reason to, at least suggest as much that there is a legitimate reason why you cant (but tbh, I dont see why there would be any such reason as you gave up half of the info but not the other half, and left it to the imagination of the community to guess what he might/might not have done)

I'll go one better. If we don't give him a 1 year contract to help guide the younger guys, the club should be sued for negligence

Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water here.

He’s played one season where he could stay on the park.

He’s becoming a liability coming out of the backline.

In terms of negligence I’m really not sure how well that stacks up.

Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water here.

He’s played one season where he could stay on the park.

He’s becoming a liability coming out of the backline.

In terms of negligence I’m really not sure how well that stacks up.
Still had some superb performances this season, still athletic, still provides creativity despite his clear tendencies to turn the ball over. Also comes across as a good leader. Liability far too strong a word imo, inconsistent would be better. He'd be a great mentor for our younger rebounders, and to be perfectly honest I'd still have him in the best 22, even if that's on a wing instead of in defence. Unless his body dictates that he can't go around again, a 1 year contract should be an absolute no brainer

Still had some superb performances this season, still athletic, still provides creativity despite his clear tendencies to turn the ball over. Also comes across as a good leader. Liability far too strong a word imo, inconsistent would be better. He'd be a great mentor for our younger rebounders, and to be perfectly honest I'd still have him in the best 22, even if that's on a wing instead of in defence. Unless his body dictates that he can't go around again, a 1 year contract should be an absolute no brainer
I’ve previously said that I would give him a year. But honestly I want him phased out. I want to have clean skilled players to do that.

Just I am not sure it’d be negligence to cut him this year.

Fair point re the liability vs inconsistent. Although I will say he was terrible at times in the Adelaide game.

Also if the click bait champion above was right and there is some off field stuff at play then who knows perhaps a decision won’t be purely football related.

I’ve previously said that I would give him a year. But honestly I want him phased out. I want to have clean skilled players to do that.

Just I am not sure it’d be negligence to cut him this year.

Fair point re the liability vs inconsistent. Although I will say he was terrible at times in the Adelaide game.

Also if the click bait champion above was right and there is some off field stuff at play then who knows perhaps a decision won’t be purely football related.
Saintly is always wrong and hopefully banned for good. But agree re: Hall. Liability is too strong but it’s not looking great when you’re omitted from the bottom team and the wrong side of 30.

You'd think Clarkson would be able to use him. Put him on a wing, runs all day, will kick 20 goals for the season, he can take the high risk/reward kicks going inside forward 50. Plays well in the middle too, would put him in there instead of Greenwood who unfortunately I think is cooked :(

Thanks for your service Aaron, especially the good work you did with Tarryn, but there's no spot on the list for you at North in 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back