Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news.

I'm really looking forward to what Clarko can do with him. I myself have been critical at some of his turn overs, however I completely get that he is not helped by two important points:

1) Noble's game plan being entirely Hall-centric when exiting D50. Clubs need to have multiple players that do this. Noble had him and only him.
2) Our complete and utter incompetent structure forward of the ball - Midfield spread & forward structure.

These two factors didn't help Hall or the team. If we address them, I expect him to look much better.

He is also really well liked amongst the playing group. Very close with Tarryn.

Can’t say I’m the biggest Hall fan. I certainly thought he might of been moved on for lists spots but fair enough, I can understand the call to keep some experience in that position.

Personally would like to see his defensive efforts get better, some of his defensive work especially in those last few games he played were really poor.

Great news.

I'm really looking forward to what Clarko can do with him. I myself have been critical at some of his turn overs, however I completely get that he is not helped by two important points:

1) Noble's game plan being entirely Hall-centric when exiting D50. Clubs need to have multiple players that do this. Noble had him and only him.
2) Our complete and utter incompetent structure forward of the ball - Midfield spread & forward structure.

These two factors didn't help Hall or the team. If we address them, I expect him to look much better.

He is also really well liked amongst the playing group. Very close with Tarryn.
Blaming Hall for his inefficency coming outside of D50 was like blaming LDU for not doing as much on a flank IMO. The structures set-up didn't allow for both to succeed and have maximum output alongside being complete s**t in terms of helping us win games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys all love him, sets a fantastic example both on and off the field, game day, training and prep.

Still think he gets in the extended leadership group this year.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he has one of his best seasons under Clarko, Hally suffers as much as anyone from having no structure in front of him when he’s run and carrying.

Congrats Hally, one more time.
baby one more time GIF

Last edited:
Wasn't TT also living with Hall and things have not been so good since he moved out? Is that correct?

Yeah he seemed to be in a pretty healthy place living with the Halls, difficult to keep a flashy young footballer to live with an older player and his family when he has the will and means to go it solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back