Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think some of the characterisations of Aaron as a front runner are all that fair. You don’t poll that well in the Brownlow playing for ****ing Gold Coast if you can’t play well under pressure. Problem has always been his consistency. Still think he could have a Higgo-esque late career surge to stardom if things go right, which would be huge for us.

Don’t think some of the characterisations of Aaron as a front runner are all that fair. You don’t poll that well in the Brownlow playing for ****ing Gold Coast if you can’t play well under pressure. Problem has always been his consistency. Still think he could have a Higgo-esque late career surge to stardom if things go right, which would be huge for us.

Post would have received 10/10 if not for the Brownlow reference. :thumbsu:

Well, if nothing else, at least lockdown has given me a chance to tinker around with a few sneaky upgrades on the Hall Hovercraft.

russia-giant-hover-craft-landing-beach-1377624454q.gif

Happy Aaron’s taking a stand but seriously who ever wrote that article.. shakes head.

Gold Coast Suns star forward Aaron Hall joined the ‘Blackout Tuesday’ campaign on Instagram by uploading a black square which contained the phrase: “Muted. Not Silent”.

He captioned the image “Please listen, learn and understand – blacklivesmatter #blackouttuesday”

Happy Aaron’s taking a stand but seriously who ever wrote that article.. shakes head.

Gold Coast Suns star forward Aaron Hall joined the ‘Blackout Tuesday’ campaign on Instagram by uploading a black square which contained the phrase: “Muted. Not Silent”.

He captioned the image “Please listen, learn and understand – blacklivesmatter #blackouttuesday”

I'm mainly shocked that Aaron has been redrafted by the McSuns and decided to deny his Fijian background.

Very delusional young man. I get the impression he's not that smart, but then again, that goes with this territory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I honestly didn’t take any notice of him but he grew up in a very disadvantaged neighbourhood so he’s just speaking his truth, can’t knock anyone for speaking theirs.

Lot's of people are born in to disadvantages mate.

The strong ones never utilise it as a reason to fail.

Lot's of people are born in to disadvantages mate.

The strong ones never utilise it as a reason to fail.
But he’s certainly not some middle class kid who’s watched to many movies now has an affinity with the bloods and crips.
He’s just an athletically gifted kid who’s made good with their life, can’t knock him for talking about race. That’s his truth.

But he’s certainly not some middle class kid who’s watched to many movies now has an affinity with the bloods and crips.

No, he's certainly not one of our resident North board SJW element, I agree.

Good message and a fine leader for the youngsters, but I don’t agree with that last tiny little bit.

Considering the near-universal response to what happened, quite a lot of people think black and all lives matter. Not to mention that we live in one of the most tolerant societies in history, despite what some might say. Society has issues like racism, but it isn’t systemic like it was in a bygone era. Probably isn’t the thread to discuss this though, so I’ll shut my mouth.

Last edited:
Must be in the team, if under brad, he gets one game and get dropped for one of his favourite to return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back