Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't think of a player with the reputation of skillful player by the media, but may actually be close to the worst kick in the side.

Genuinely helicopters the ball as much as Dangerfield.

The odd one he flushes is definitely an outlier.

Atrocious kick of of the football.

The Monitor can play. Just not as good as what we hoped for. It's like when your pharmacist offers you the genetic brand of antibiotics. I had ammonia years ago and needed top shelf antibiotics to recover. 3 years later, I feel brand new. I'm lifting more than I did when I was only little. Just to give you an example, I can do single leg dead lifts in a supine position with 2 big plates on each side. I would never have dreamed of doing that as a kid.

If we were flying, Hall could be a weapon. Unfortunately, for him and us, we’re barely crawling. Pointless blaming him. He’s a “cream on top” player.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn’t be blaming him, he doesn’t select himself. He’s just a luxury we can’t afford.

If we were flying, Hall could be a weapon. Unfortunately, for him and us, we’re barely crawling. Pointless blaming him. He’s a “cream on top” player.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fair chunk of our list fits this description sadly.

Sure, there were other factors, but his disposal alone cost us the game. Absolutely burnt opportunities.
Plenty of other players/examples of poor play, but he ruined many a passage of play.

He tried but ... it was one of the least effective 23 possession games that I can think of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked that on disposal from the centre.
That one.
He shows these really small patches or efforts during games and it just doesn't stick for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back