Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What, did you forget the bulldog game a mere 2 weeks ago? Anderson, cunnington, Dumont, all the incumbents were there, utterly useless. Get rid of.

Yes, how are we travelling with ziebell cunning and Anderson in the team? Ten goal belting was it?
What, did you forget the bulldog game a mere 2 weeks ago? Anderson, cunnington, Dumont, all the incumbents were there, utterly useless. Get rid of.

So, you confirm that you made s**t up (as we all knew). Ziebell didn't play. Cunnington off injured most of the game.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So, you confirm that you made sh*t up (as we all knew). Ziebell didn't play. Cunnington off injured most of the game.

So who's fault if he is injured and still chose to play. Looks like yours truly are making s**t up when it's convenient. Good job.

I provided alternative facts, perhaps with a growth mindset, you will do fine.

So, you now call your lies "alternative facts"? Perhaps owning up to them would be a better tactic.

Whatever, keep posting your long-winded bullshit. Personally, I think you're clueless and I suspect others here also think that.

So, you now call your lies "alternative facts"? Perhaps owning up to them would be a better tactic.

Whatever, keep posting your long-winded bullshit. Personally, I think you're clueless and I suspect others here also think that.

You can count me in that camp with you LtK.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Others, yes, as you have said, OTHERS, meaning irrelevant........because they are the OTHERS.......

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Others, yes, as you have said, OTHERS, meaning irrelevant........because they are the OTHERS.......
That just really makes no sense at all. I mean you are on a North page posting that Cunnington is no good. Would it really surprise you if every other poster thought you were wrong?

If we were to put our whole list up for trade I would imagine Cunnington would be one of the top two or three most sought after players.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That just really makes no sense at all. I mean you are on a North page posting that Cunnington is no good. Would it really surprise you if every other poster thought you were wrong?

If we were to put our whole list up for trade I would imagine Cunnington would be one of the top two or three most sought after players.

History has proven that i am usually right. Majak Daw to the backline was my idea, not that the club took it as they figured it out in 2018, i emailed the club as a suggestion in 2014, Matthew Llyod said this in 2017. Of course Llyod got laughed out of the panel by Carey and i didn't get a response from the club in 2014. Oh yeah, history will also show us not moving to the gold coast was a costly mistake. We could be basking in the sun right now as the home team........but hey, eveybody has got the right to their opinions of course.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
History has proven that i am usually right. Majak Daw to the backline was my idea, not that the club took it as they figured it out in 2018, i emailed the club as a suggestion in 2014, Matthew Llyod said this in 2017. Of course Llyod got laughed out of the panel by Carey and i didn't get a response from the club in 2014. Oh yeah, history will also show us not moving to the gold coast was a costly mistake. We could be basking in the sun right now as the home team........but hey, eveybody has got the right to their opinions of course.

Maj to the backline was your idea? Riiiigggghhht...

Didn't get a response you say? That's rude. Especially after they used your suggestion and all...

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Maj to the backline was your idea? Riiiigggghhht...

Didn't get a response you say? That's rude. Especially after they used your suggestion and all...

well the 'response' i got was from this woman called Kate something (she was blonde as i have actually seen the person when i visited the club in 2013 to buy some end of the year merch) went along the lines of <will be doing whatever it take that benefits the interest of NMFC......>

i dont think i said they used my idea, they figured it out eventually.............4 years late.

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, thinking of one tactical change which was effective! Clearly you are the football genius and should be in charge of the club. Lads, let's all bow down to this man, we are in the presence of the footballing Messiah.

Seriously though, go * yourself and leave this board. I don't usually stoop to insults, but my brain short circuits when I read your posts. Go direct traffic or something. You'll be more useful there.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, thinking of one tactical change which was effective! Clearly you are the football genius and should be in charge of the club. Lads, let's all bow down to this man, we are in the presence of the footballing Messiah.

Seriously though, go fu** yourself and leave this board. I don't usually stoop to insults, but my brain short circuits when I read your posts. Go direct traffic or something. You'll be more useful there.

Well short circuit kinda require a circuit in the first place, since u ain't got an organ called brain......

Ah, there lies the truth. Say no more. He/she is a re-locationist, which means he/she is definitely not a North Melbourne supporter. Stop clogging up this board with your absolute rubbish posts. Stop clogging up this board with your denigration of our best players. You have zero credibility when you time and time again, suggest that Cunners, our reigning B&F, should be moved on. Complete and utter b******* is all we ever see from you.

Zurhaar burns teammates in exactly the same manner. There were two howlers against the Hawks that resulted in turnovers because he wanted to turn and kick rather than give the easy handball. Does Cam need a spell?
It appeared to turn a little for him in the weekend.

At the moment though Zurhaar is more hype than reality.

Don't get me wrong I love the physicality and he's had some ripper games but in his off games he's invisible.

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
well the 'response' i got was from this woman called Kate something (she was blonde as i have actually seen the person when i visited the club in 2013 to buy some end of the year merch) went along the lines of <will be doing whatever it take that benefits the interest of NMFC......>

i dont think i said they used my idea, they figured it out eventually.............4 years late.

Kate just deleted the email mate. Sorry.
Have another crack though, I reckon Rhys and the footy department would love to hear your ideas on Cunnington.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's about 1 round away.

If he is fit, he needs to play on-ball, centresquare, he was drafted for this position and needs to step up, no more if and buts. Players need to play their part, no one is not yet ready. Everybody needs to be ready or they should not be in the team.

Back