Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

With his current form I'd be putting a 2 year deal in front of him. He'll probably get some nice alternative offers in the off season as well, so we'll need to fight to keep him.

Would win our bnf at this rate. He is exactly the type of player who can execute what Noble wants. Pulling off that risky 40m kick through the corridor.

Can anyone on our list do that consistently?

Hall is equally impressive with his run and carry as he is creating near heart attack inducing moments.

One thing is for sure, something exciting definitely happens when he has the footy and he is clearly working bloody hard as Noble has commented on.

Last edited:
Hall is equally impressive with his run and carry as he is creating near heart attack inducing moments.

One thing is for sure, something exciting definitely happens when he has the footy and he is clearly working bloody hard as Noble has commented on.

He has clocked up more meters gained by any player on our list? I think. He is really fit and mentally sharp

He has clocked up more meters gained by any player on our list? I think. He is really fit and mentally sharp
Yep, has a genuine crack and is very important to us. Need to start sourcing a replacement sooner rather than later.

Would be nice if he could work out how to kick those goals from 50 on the run. Feels like he should have kicked 5-10 extra goals this year alone purely on the positions he is putting himself in.

Would be nice if he could work out how to kick those goals from 50 on the run. Feels like he should have kicked 5-10 extra goals this year alone purely on the positions he is putting himself in.
Doesn’t seem to steady sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back