Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 19.25.36.png

dKUYaaU.jpg

Height: 171cm
Weight: 79kg
Date of birth: 22.04.1993
Recruited from: Tiwi Bombers / Gippsland Power

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/team/vfl/player-profiles/anthony-tipungwuti

171 cm- until going over this I didn't realise just how short he was. Is regarded as one to watch.

Attachments

• Tippa_96378_01-e1364451754478.jpg
    Tippa_96378_01-e1364451754478.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:

Could be me misunderstanding a tweet he posted:

I'm guessing he's signed an EDFL contract to be his home club when he can't get a game in our VFL side, because there was definitely confirmation of his re-signing late last year

I'm guessing he's signed an EDFL contract to be his home club when he can't get a game in our VFL side, because there was definitely confirmation of his re-signing late last year
Ah okay, I wasn't aware that was a possibility.

Was in the back line a lot against Casey, is this new for him or did he play there a bit last year?

Looked pretty good I thought, disappeared a little bit at times though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was in the back line a lot against Casey, is this new for him or did he play there a bit last year?

Looked pretty good I thought, disappeared a little bit at times though.

played a lot off half back last year.

partly as a ploy to get him running more and partly to teach him some defensive responsibility

do u think he could be pushed to AFL level one day,i believe he can

if he keeps improving at this trajectory, i believe he will come in to calculations.

When he came down to victoria and started playing for gippy it was laughable how unfit he was. He deserves it so much more than a dayle garlett type party boy does

Remove this Banner Ad

Back