Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching walla go hard is like something out of a video game.
I am convinced he is a trans-dimensional traveller that is accumulating pressure acts to fill some sort of quota to open a portal back home.
View attachment 373435

Sliders is so good. Have not seen in years.

Watching walla go hard is like something out of a video game.
I am convinced he is a trans-dimensional traveller that is accumulating pressure acts to fill some sort of quota to open a portal back home.
View attachment 373435
Sliders is so good. Have not seen in years.
Haha yeh same here, don't really want to watch it again incase it spoils my childhood!

I only realised recently that it had the same producer as one of my other childhood favourites - Quantum Leap. Weirdly, he's also the producer for NCIS.

News Just In!

AM-T is one suave man.
country-road-lwu-polished-man-03.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So good... until the Cro-Mags showed up like bunch of Chad's and ruined everything by becoming the main story arc.

Just found yet another way to waste time, Sliders Wiki...

Was good on the footy show last night, bit nervous everything was a "good opportunity" including when they asked him about Hartley's new girlfriend and Walla said well its a good opportunity for him haha

Yeah poor bugger had been interviewed to within an inch of his life this week. His grasp is still better than a lot who have been speaking English all their life.
Was mentioned he didn't like being called Anthony or TIPPA. although I guess not many of us will get the chance to slip up calling him either :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back