Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, sorry to intrude. I was watching the Essendon V Port game and noticed that tipungwuti had similar height, size, shape and moves extremely similar to Jake King. Started back and was moved forward as that small pressure player. Not here to argue talent.

What do you guys think? Thought of this after tipungwuti's dropped screamer. King had a replica drop mark V St Kilda rnd 2013. Just google the 2.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, sorry to intrude. I was watching the Essendon V Port game and noticed that tipungwuti had similar height, size, shape and moves extremely similar to Jake King. Started back and was moved forward as that small pressure player. Not here to argue talent.

What do you guys think? Thought of this after tipungwuti's dropped screamer. King had a replica drop mark V St Kilda rnd 2013. Just google the 2.

You're right! Almost carbon copies.

WTF.

They are related, I believe.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

9b60a147959b06fc9f87239f081867c8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I always call him Walla. Outside of this forum though no-one has a clue who I'm talking about, they all say 'Tippa'. :S
I call him Walla.

He has stated a number of times that he actually doesn't like being called Tippa.

Walla is the name given to him by his Tiwi family so I think it has cultural significance.

I think that you could take away all of Walla's limbs and he'd still be a better footballer than King ever was, potentially a better plumber too

I involuntarily make a high pitched "wallawallawallawallawallawallawalla" call whenever he does something good, and I'm pleased to report now my 5 year old son does exactly the same now too. Walla is by far and away his favourite player. He also loves Big Joe, Zach, Dice, Cale Hooker and, surprisingly, Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back