Senior 43. Ashton Moir

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s of Burmese (Myanmar) descent

Grew up an Eagles supporter because his mother grew up in Perth before she moved to Adelaide

His mother represented Australia at the Sydney Olympics in Taekwando

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
sounds like a ripping lad.

This pile on business is utter garbage.
Seems to be a competition who can deliver the most frenzied attack on the player in question.
Similar to the pathetic Gatorade shower first time winners have to endure.
A firm handshake and show of respect for your teammates is far classier.
Sooner the clubs cut it out the better…
what a horrid take

This pile on business is utter garbage.
Seems to be a competition who can deliver the most frenzied attack on the player in question.
Similar to the pathetic Gatorade shower first time winners have to endure.
A firm handshake and show of respect for your teammates is far classier.
Sooner the clubs cut it out the better…

Totally agree - it was bordering on ridiculous last night. Just looks contrived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been saying for a while we need to have another 3rd tall “Jack Martin” type.

Hoping Moir is the man.

Seems to have the talent - get the body and mind right Ashton.

It’s a great opportunity for you at a fabulous club that is on the rise.

I agree with the slower approach to building up Moir for his AFL career. Not that you stupidly hold anyone back for no reason ,of course. But with Ashton i think initially, slower might be beneficial. Russell is the main man for him for the next 9 months or so. I take it on face value that it was structural body stuff that held him up this year. So i would be concentrating on Russell going to work on him and getting his body in ripping shape, and getting his own confidence in his body in ripping shape...and take it from there.

The ox is slow but.....bloody Malthouse memories lol.

Anyways, plenty of time and off field expertise to bring out the best version of Ashton is the approach i would take.

I agree with the slower approach to building up Moir for his AFL career. Not that you stupidly hold anyone back for no reason ,of course. But with Ashton i think initially, slower might be beneficial. Russell is the main man for him for the next 9 months or so. I take it on face value that it was structural body stuff that held him up this year. So i would be concentrating on Russell going to work on him and getting his body in ripping shape, and getting his own confidence in his body in ripping shape...and take it from there.

The ox is slow but.....bloody Malthouse memories lol.

Anyways, plenty of time and off field expertise to bring out the best version of Ashton is the approach i would take.
Horses for courses.

Like to see him get a game against say North, especially if 1/3 of norths team are contemporaries of Ash.

Could be anything, with the right development.

In watching his highlights, there's a bit of Rankine x Ugle-Hagan about him. I also see the comparison to Fristch.

Love the selection. It's what our forwardline is missing.

Over to you, young man! Welcome to the best club in the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back