Player Watch #43 Lewis Melican - All Aboard the Melicopter...aka The Melican Brief

Kummerspeck

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Thread starter #1
On the back of my success with the Luke Parker hype thread, I bring you my next Nostradamus moment:

This kid is a gun. Was he good in the intraclub? Yes. Wasn't TDL better? Yes, and?
Did I confuse him for Hewett more than once? None of your business.

Avoid embarrassment and get on board this unstoppable steam-wagon now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Sydney
Moderator #8
But seeing as he was on the radar of the Hawks in the rookie draft and is a Key Position Defender, I'm more than happy to jump aboard this wagon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Sounds like a pretty good selection. This year at least one of X.Richards, Aliir, Melican or McLaren really needs to step up as I suspect by the finals in 2015 one of them will be in the best 22, or at least will be needed in the best 22.

dangle

Team Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, OKC Thunder
I have an automatic distrust of any male that is good looking. I assume they have made a deal with the devil at some point and are naturally evil :p
Hopefully he made a deal with the devil to be an unbeatable key defender for us over the next 10 years! :thumbsu:

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
The Melicopter would be so painfully poor to have as a nickname. I sincerely hope a Swans player is watching this thread so they can adopt it quick smart.

I like these rookies doe. Melican, McLaren and Newman. I reckon all three are going to be around for a while.

MarkP

That guy
AFL Club
Sydney
I have an automatic distrust of any male that is good looking. I assume they have made a deal with the devil at some point and are naturally evil :p
I would be the most trustworthy guy in existence then.

Oh and all aboard the Melicopter for the joyride

Top Bottom