Past #43: Sam Gibson - #63 '12 RD - 130 consec. NM games (club record) - NM --> ADL for pk91 '17 ND

Remove this Banner Ad

The Other Dean might disagree with you there, Gaso

Not sure I even know this 'Gaso' bloke.

Oh wait...he's the guy who used to do the game day threads, yeah?

He can gagf as well.

Way ahead of you there, bud.

It all started a few minutes after the final siren when, to celebrate the win, I decided to "hang my scarf out of the car".....

Rory had a stinker, settle down.

He makes way for Simpkin this week.

100% disposal efficiency last week.

Destroyed the form player of the competition this week.

To steal a quote from the BBB thread - what a time to be alive.

100% disposal efficiency last week.

Destroyed the form player of the competition this week.

To steal a quote from the BBB thread - what a time to be alive.

If only he were able to curtail the influence of Dahlhaus, Mundy & Dangerfield, we'd be 5-2 and flying.

Of course those really tough jobs went to Dumont, I wonder why.

A fair bloody effort that, and the article's a likely sign the Gibboists will be disappointed AGAIN!

Yep, cleared to play, team is named, and Gibbo is now set to equal the club record for consecutive games played.

tumblr_nxru6kn6Bb1rvszrdo1_400.gif

And barring any mishaps (including getting jumped by badass gym equipment), the great man will break the record against the Saints after the Bye.

Amazing achievement indeed. Even more impressive when you consider it's from debut.

Not sure what I enjoy more - knowing that in years to come I will see his name in the club's history books as the record holder for consecutive games played, or knowing that in years to come Gibboists will see his name in the club's history books as the record holder for consecutive games played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be Gibsons final year regardless. Surely we don't waste a spot on a 32 year old Gibson next year

He's a good trainer and role model, we can't or we won't move on another 5 experienced players like we did in 2016. I am not saying he will be at North but it depends on others.

Always liked him but fail to see what he brings going forward.
Sure he's an elite runner but training standards into match day practice aren't excactly our areas of excellence at North.
We need to improve our standard across the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back