Retired 43. Stefan Okunbor (2019 - 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this kids' height and weight? What position would he be likey to play in AFL/VFL?

Sent via my Samsung J1 mini because a power surge in Geelong West fried my computer and modem.

you're not kiddin', those were some very promising highlights - has an innate ability to step past tacklers it seems, shows a lot of toe for a bigger lad too.

His Gaelic highlight reel also showed fantastic aerial ability as shown in the VFL game.
Was sought after by a number of Clubs - glad we snagged him :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showing fantastic progress. Always seems like he has a lot if time and is deceptively agile.

Obviously a quick learner with the way he gets his arms free when tackled

How'd he go this weekend?
struggled as the conditions were horrendous both underfoot and in the air - (3 goal breeze on way) so it really relied on ball reading in flight and knowing how to play the wind. Not his best weather - but good experience.

GO Catters

Not good news. Was getting excited to see this massive unit putting oppo forwards on notice. Seems we will have to wait

oh s**t.... thats a 12 month injury...

@#%@#%#!!!

Was really looking forward to seeing progress in the VFL again this year.

double Q@$@$@!$

GO Catters

oh s**t.... thats a 12 month injury...

@#%@#%#!!!

Was really looking forward to seeing progress in the VFL again this year.

double Q@$@$@!$

GO Catters
Yeah that is very not good. Some never get the strength back too I hear. Kid is such a beast to begin with he'd still probably be a level above

He has returned to ireland.

Best of luck to him .

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back