Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke well in that interview. Rapt to have him onboard and can't wait to see him and Lambo tearing it up together. Another great story for the RFC.

Any other gems at Williamstown we should be keeping tabs on/consider for next year? :p
Two's company, threes a crowd man. Just let Lamb and Macaroni be a two ingredient dish. Don't wanna start no love triangles

Is it just me or has richmond's recent recruiting strategy been to take a bunch of guys that have played on the same team together. Maybe it helps with team chemistry

Lambo and Marcon
Mckenzie, short, castagna,
Corey Ellis and Menadue

Is it just me or has richmond's recent recruiting strategy been to take a bunch of guys that have played on the same team together. Maybe it helps with team chemistry

Lambo and Marcon
Corey Ellis and Menadue
Purely co incidental , although fj is that far ahead of the game that I wouldn't be surprised if we just cracked his code :confused:

Still see Lambo as 25-30 with our kids pushing through (lennon, Cellis, hopefully short, mcbean, butler etc), see Marcon as depth only going forward, in saying that having a tough disciplined hard body as depth thats extremely hungry like Lambo is a wonderful thing for our list

Still see Lambo as 25-30 with our kids pushing through (lennon, Cellis, hopefully short, mcbean, butler etc), see Marcon as depth only going forward, in saying that having a tough disciplined hard body as depth thats extremely hungry like Lambo is a wonderful thing for our list

Lambo has another level imo. Showed some real foley like traits late in the year and I see him being a lock in our 22.

Marcon I can't see breaking into the 22.

For me if this guy works hard enough & is playing better than guys currently playing seniors then he needs to get a game. With the depth we are now developing, all players now need to earn their spot no matter who they are. Form has to be a reason to be picked, over a name as in the past. This will ensure that we continue to improve right across the ground. It will also ensure that everyone who plays for us will know they have earned their spot in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lambo and Marcon
Corey Ellis and Menadue
It works with FIFA Ultimate Team, maybe they got the idea from there? ;-)

Lambo and Marcon
Corey Ellis and Menadue
Our recruiters are on a tight budget and can only afford to catch the bus to a couple of grounds

Moves well, I didn't mind his first showing. His agility and pace means that he offers something a bit different to your typical VFL inside mid plodder pick up. Wouldn't mind seeing him get a bit more game time during the NAB cup to help him adjust to the pace and see what he has to offer.

Like pretty much the rest of the team, wouldnt read too much into the performances from yesterday's game. For the most part it was a Freo training run using our players as witches hats.
Yes...but Fargo's point was....a choice on promotion on last nights game between Short and Chol.
Chol without doubt. Short reminds me of Nason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back