Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be a bull once he fills out a bit.

Has surprised me with his turn of speed. Didn't think he was that quick in his junior years. A welcomed surprise.
Yeah he's gonna be a unit

Think he's a chippy now. I've seen him on a couple of sites.

Good to see him getting his life in order. The last couple of times I've seen him were in the rooms pregame dressed in jeans etc. Hasn't lost connection with the club and his mates within it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Harps the other day wearing high viz.

What coulda been...
The club was so excited when they snared him. I remember Crocker telling me how good he could be. Sometimes things just don't work out.

Love the look from the ZURHAAARR

532874.jpg

532873.jpg

Commentators were comparing him to Higggins on the eye test.

His kicking was pretty damn good for a second gamer.

Not sure he will ever be a high possession winner, but if he can average 18+ as a high half forward he will be a weapon.

Bull + a great kick + good pace usually results in a gun player.

I like that he looks to create his own space when he has the ball, when you have good skills, that makes for a really damaging player.

Just give him every game possible.

I’m not a big fan of potting… but I thought he could have got games from Rd 1. Pity he didn’t, can’t imagine he’s developed all that significantly (physically) between now and then so a bit of wasted opportunity.

Future ahead of him though. Looks like he’ll be exciting to watch develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back