Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing him start in the middle every now and then. If nothing else, just use him as a wrecking ball like how we used to use Jed.

Playing like a bloke who believes his own publicity. Needs a good shake up young Cam. Teach him a lesson - let someone else take over the playlist for the music in the rooms.

Also playing in the forward half of a team that has the slowest ball movement and some of the most shocking ball users in the competition.

I’d be playing him higher up the ground, at least for 5 to 7 minutes a 1/4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not once, but twice! Hurley and Hooker.

He’s got a fantastic bumping technique. Turns just at the right time and
rarely leaves his head open. Old school.

Rare for young players now because they’ve grown up with going head first to win the free. Which is kind of counterproductive for avoiding CTE.

He’s got a fantastic bumping technique. Turns just at the right time and
rarely leaves his head open. Old school.

Rare for young players now because they’ve grown up with going head first to win the free. Which is kind of counterproductive for avoiding CTE.

Reckon he was just aiming for that taped Hooker shoulder. Think Hooker saw him and realised that as well.

Side note. If he had have hit him high how many weeks would dumb * supporters be asking for ?

He hadnt laid a bump since round 2.
So I reckon the shoulder was definitely sore and the warmer climate definitely helped loosen it up.
Reckon he could explode in the next fortnight if we get our s**t together.

He hadnt laid a bump since round 2.
So I reckon the shoulder was definitely sore and the warmer climate definitely helped loosen it up.
Reckon he could explode in the next fortnight if we get our sh*t together.

Are you saying we were right to got to the Gold Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back