Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

They did eventually get it. Marshall got the ball but missed his shot straight after this.

I was referring to the non maggot facilitated stuff mate.

Jesus the phrase, you gotta go when its your turn gets thrown around a lot.

Cam goes.

Yep. There's value in other teams fundamentally knowing that too. Same as JZ for all the stick he's getting at the moment - opponents know he is going to smash in as hard as physically possible every time.

They did eventually get it. Marshall got the ball but missed his shot straight after this.
That mark to Marshall was never a mark. And the bloke who paid it works on the same project as me at my work FFS. Nice guy too. But that was an absolute shocking decision.

Marshall miss was footy gods at work.

Jones should have been pinned for holding the ball earlier on so it evened up.
That missed free kick on Jones and subsequent ‘mark’ had me peeling paint of the walls with expletives, in reflection I have no idea how my neighbours didn’t call the fuzz..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannerbery tried to bump him straight on top of his head. Should’ve been a free kick and report. Exactly what they claim they are trying to stamp out of the game.

Hannerbury stepped off his line then. He wussed out.

Cam had an average game but like all good players found a way to contribute when it mattered. That showed real heart.

Invested....

Hannerbury stepped off his line then. He wussed out.

Cam had an average game but like all good players found a way to contribute when it mattered. That showed real heart.

Invested....
Hannerbury would never have done that 5 years ago. I doubt Sydney are too upset he's gone.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Looked like Cam got hit high?
Because his got a hard head doesn't mean Hanneberry should not cited by the MRP.
Not sure if his mouth guard went flying or not?
Amount of times we've been done over when a Nth player grazes a soft b*tch.
We don’t tend to throw our head back looking for the free. Not the North way.
Prob explains why LT was under-appreciated.

Looked like Cam got hit high?
Because his got a hard head doesn't mean Hanneberry should not cited by the MRP.
Not sure if his mouth guard went flying or not?
Amount of times we've been done over when a Nth player grazes a soft b*tch.
Fair call oppo are lucky we are a tough team in that regard, they can get away with a lot more knowing we won’t flinch and won’t stay down

Fair call oppo are lucky we are a tough team in that regard, they can get away with a lot more knowing we won’t flinch and won’t stay down

Lol. What do you reckon would have happened if that was Higgins’ head? I’m not saying that Higgins is soft because I heard the noise when he clashed with a Richmond player in front of 90,000 people in 2015 final. However, he did a great little dive to try and milk 50 metres against the Saints at one stage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back