Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

In a year where we have no grunt now....in the centre.Place him there tell him to work his arse off or frieght him off end of season......starting to get impatient with many of our players, those that should be stepping up. And theres many of them.

Does need to rediscover why he has the nickname ‘The Bull’
Not sure he needs to rediscover anything.

Needs to work his arse off and get his tank up to AFL standard. The basics is essentially his problem.

Still a 50/50 proposition imo.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reminds me of Liam Jones when he was a forward for the Dogs. One effort and some of them half arsed.

Watch Zurhaar off the ball and he just jogs.

Saw this on my Youtube home page.

Of course this was a great game, so much fun to watch North at their best. Far and away one of Zurhaar's best all-round games as well; ran hard, tackled well, field kicking was excellent and contributed around the ground.

Cam needs to get back to this level, and get even better, he's certainly capable of it, which is clearly why fans are a bit frustrated.

Saw this on my Youtube home page.

Of course this was a great game, so much fun to watch North at their best. Far and away one of Zurhaar's best all-round games as well; ran hard, tackled well, field kicking was excellent and contributed around the ground.

Cam needs to get back to this level, and get even better, he's certainly capable of it, which is clearly why fans are a bit frustrated.

One of the best games I've seen us and Zurhaar play. The tigers came to play and we broke them.

In a year where we have no grunt now....in the centre.Place him there tell him to work his arse off or frieght him off end of season......starting to get impatient with many of our players, those that should be stepping up. And theres many of them.
He’s not fit enough, he’ll be gassed in 5 minutes. He’s being exposed, this kid could be up for trade. He has value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back