Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - North Melbourne has offered a five-year deal to stay at the Roos

billnats

All Australian
Feb 4, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SMFC & Tottenham
You make it sound like Cameron is a meat 'n potatoes plodder though. His explosive gamestyle and ability to find the goals from early in his career, hell even kick goals under pressure makes him an enticing prospect if he gets it together.

Walker is a promising talent too but wouldn't think he makes Zurhaar look 2nd rate by comparison.
As i said, i think CZ plays a role for us. But I’ll happily stick my neck out and say WW will become a very very good footballer. A Toby Greene without the Toby Greene personality traits.

I know who has the bigger upside (in my mind at least)

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must learn to throw the ball better or conceal better anyway.....shocking decision and that umpire should be whipped with the cane of nine tails.

I thought this preseason he should be given a more of an opportunity to show his wears but Scotty isnt into developing those outside the best 24 or so quicker, back to the VFL route you go Cameron.

He might be going WA bound come end of the season I think.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A bit harsh considering he didn’t get on the ground until the 3rd quarter.

He was on before that, but I agree his GT was down a lot.

He's still not best 22, which his GT would suggest.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Must learn to throw the ball better or conceal better anyway.....shocking decision and that umpire should be whipped with the cane of nine tails.

I thought this preseason he should be given a more of an opportunity to show his wears but Scotty isnt into developing those outside the best 24 or so quicker, back to the VFL route you go Cameron.

He might be going WA bound come end of the season I think.

He's coming off a limited pre-season mate. Going the early crow here?

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Back