Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson & Bell in 1996.
Pickett & Hewitt in 1998.
Wells & Motlop in 2003.
Swallow & Moran in 2006.
Smith & McMahon in 2007.
Bastinac & Wright in 2010.

We have never had a triple nomination season.

With Tarryn I think we're a smokey chance for a triple.

Or LDU if he nails it under the game limit

I'm pretty sure that the games restriction is measured at the start of the season (or, end of previous, I suppose) so all eligible players are eligible for the entire season no matter how many games they play in the season.[/QUOTE]

Gone but not forgotten

Tweets by ‎@EFFC

1. East Fremantle FC@EFFC

Congratulations to Cam Zurhaar on his NAB AFL Rising Star nomination
    1f973.png
    Fantastic to see our former Sharks thriving in the AFL!#SharksintheAFL

I'm pretty sure that the games restriction is measured at the start of the season (or, end of previous, I suppose) so all eligible players are eligible for the entire season no matter how many games they play in the season.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah honestly not 100% on how the games restriction works, I thought it was games total.

But yeah you might be right its games from end of previous into the next season.

I reckon Tarryn had a better game than Zurhaar who kicked the bulk of his goals when the game was over.

But I guess they were never going to ignore 5 goals.

I reckon Tarryn had a better game than Zurhaar who kicked the bulk of his goals when the game was over.

But I guess they were never going to ignore 5 goals.

Plenty of games left for Tarryn to stand out in, they'll take notice eventually. It's inevitable. He's that good.

The only guy who stood up for Wood when he was pushed into the goalpost.

Clearly hasn't adopted Brads Scotts's 'professional football' mantra.

May be dropped next week.

My new favourite player in the team.

Must stay in the team if for no other reason than this

He is close to the only bloke who is willing to stand up at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this kid.
The 55 meter set shot bomb of a goal from the boundary was right in front of me. It was special not only because it showed how much confidence & skill this guy has, but it highlighted the lack of confidence Mason still has. Only moments earlier he didnt back himself in & have a shot from almost exactly the same position. He sprayed a pass & turned it over. Hope he was watching all his teammates get around Cam Z after his goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back