Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't finish several times today. One miss leading to a goal up the other end, followed immediately by another goal from a centre clearance and it was have over. Absolute game killers

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tried hard again, but is still very rusty.

I wouldn't be against giving him a run in the VFL for either Taylor or even Eddie.

Nobles game plan isn't doing him any favors.

Needs to show he wants to be a gun forward.
I wouldn’t mind him running into Archer in the corridors at North , and having a conversation.
I’m sure he has it but really needs to get involved and I don’t just mean crunching someone in a tackle.
Time to step up and hunt the footy like he did two years ago

More team orientated this week, as opposed to trying to make superhuman plays on his lonesome, which was really good to see, but he just can't catch a break. Almost nothing is clicking for him. Right now he's genuinely trying but looks frustrated at himself, rather than just doing dumb s**t with a swagger.

More team orientated this week, as opposed to trying to make superhuman plays on his lonesome, which was really good to see, but he just can't catch a break. Almost nothing is clicking for him. Right now he's genuinely trying but looks frustrated at himself, rather than just doing dumb sh*t with a swagger.
Couldn’t agree more; tried hard today and put the team first - it’ll turn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be against giving him a run in the VFL for either Taylor or even Eddie.

Lost all confidence. It's troubling, who do we bring in for Zurhar if we send him back to the VFL.

He will keep playing as Garner is cooked and finished and Ford got injured today in VFL Apparently

Surely the bath is empty now.
It might have been an issue in the past, but right now he isn't trying to be a rockstar. He knows where he's at right now, and it isn't a great spot. His confidence is just dead. He's trying, there have been some genuinely good efforts, but his mindset is completely bollocksed.

It might have been an issue in the past, but right now he isn't trying to be a rockstar. He knows where he's at right now, and it isn't a great spot. His confidence is just dead. He's trying, there have been some genuinely good efforts, but his mindset is completely bollocksed.

Yeah.

He needs a stint in the twos.

He could have had an incredible game, that’s the thing. Could have kicked five. He’s got talent, but he needs to go and kick some bags in the twos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back