Yeah, not sure why.
Didnt happen........... :'(
1636428237980.png

teethmeetsflesh

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
everything's getting delayed a couple of days. has something happened at the club?

Not sure why the Puma announcement has been postponed, but I imagine that the club would be keen to delay all media opportunities until they can deck the players out in the new kit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rod Stroker

Hall of Famer
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
The club is OK with these guys doing weights programs away from our gym with other trainers? What if under the instruction of someone not from the club, the players get hurt or injured?

Ligma

Krakouers favourite poster
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The club is OK with these guys doing weights programs away from our gym with other trainers? What if under the instruction of someone not from the club, the players get hurt or injured?
Yes otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it at all

AnEmptyChair

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, these guys, in some cases, are multimillion dollar investments from the club. I suspect everything like this is ticked off well in advance by the S&C team. Maybe even different gyms and PTs strike deals with clubs to send their players to them. It's not like they're using rusty dumbells in Dominic's shed who's also selling them a bit of the good stuff he got from Danky on the side.

SonofSamsquanch

00W0W1 1030W0 000W00 W0W200 (Scott Boland)
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, these guys, in some cases, are multimillion dollar investments from the club. I suspect everything like this is ticked off well in advance by the S&C team. Maybe even different gyms and PTs strike deals with clubs to send their players to them. It's not like they're using rusty dumbells in Dominic's shed who's also selling them a bit of the good stuff he got from Danky on the side.
The good stuff can also be obtained in mainstream gyms. The ones with rather large motorcycles in the parking lot.

Rod Stroker

Hall of Famer
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Some of them are interstate. Should they only run. under supervision aswell? You can't eliminate all risk.
Interstate I understand. I'm referring to the players based in Melbourne.
Yes you can't eliminate ALL risk, but for those based in Melbourne, why increase the risk of injury to them by having them do weights programs outside the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad