Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens when they’re no longer in?

They go out of fashion like dodgy tribal tattoos and barbed wire tats from the 90’s and they’ll be embarrassed by them. Fad haircuts and facial hair are one thing but permanent tats are another.

Spose it’s still each to their own though, I have Japanese style tattoos which don’t really come in or out of fashion but it didn’t stop an old lady telling me off for “ruining what god created” in the post office.

They go out of fashion like dodgy tribal tattoos and barbed wire tats from the 90’s and they’ll be embarrassed by them. Fad haircuts and facial hair are one thing but permanent tats are another.

Spose it’s still each to their own though, I have Japanese style tattoos which don’t really come in or out of fashion but it didn’t stop an old lady telling me off for “ruining what god created” in the post office.
Maybe start using the parcel lockers.

Flying under the radar a bit this preseason but he’s gonna have a ripper year. He’s our barometer.

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into the first 7 rounds of last season. Larkey wasn't that much better.

We were terrible and he was at the wrong part of the ground to see many good looks at the ball.

Larkey looking significantly more ripped too.
I had not even noticed. You’re right. Compare those arms to 2 years ago.
Could be a big year for Larks with the experience of last season, but the extra support he’ll have up forward this year.
Can’t really complain about the players condition post Christmas.
They all look very fit.
Should be acknowledged more.
There seems to be a standard that is now set. Obviously there’s the additions to the strength & conditioning team & our head coach, but the reoccurring theme of one Jy Simpkin setting training standards can’t be ignored. He’s the friggen Pied Piper of Arden Street right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back