Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

No love for Cam's game yesterday? First game back playing in a forward line that had zero service kicked 3, had 4 tackles, 2 clearances and moved ok.

No love for Cam's game yesterday? First game back playing in a forward line that had zero service kicked 3, had 4 tackles, 2 clearances and moved ok.
Needs to be put on the trade table .
Try to get Freo or West Coke to pay overs for him .
3rd rounder or straight swap for Petrocelli ….
7A58E0FF-7775-4AB5-ABB8-60771FA981B2.gif

Needs to be put on the trade table .
Try to get Freo or West Coke to pay overs for him .
3rd rounder or straight swap for Petrocelli ….
View attachment 1383529
Or we have have a forward structure that encourages the likes of Cam, Taylor, TT, Ford to be more of a threat. It's criminal what we're doing to them. They all have the ability to be damaging.

2 of the 3 goals were ducking free kicks which doesn’t impress me. Not his usual style of play
Maybe but I like that he was on the move at stoppages and went low and hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked clearly improved/focussed again on the weekend, and I hope he can maintain that form.

Do the little/basic things well (no more lairising for marks and goals) and consistently, and I maintain he has the tools to be a very good player.

He looked clearly improved/focussed again on the weekend, and I hope he can maintain that form.

Do the little/basic things well (no more lairising for marks and goals) and consistently, and I maintain he has the tools to be a very good player.
We were saying the exact same things last year lmao.

Cam just needs to be more consistent and have impact. Needs another dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back