Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

My Carlton supporting cousin has commented back asking how the wooden spoon is treating him. It’s a fair comment - Carlton fans are Kings of the Wooden Spoon after all.

I heard "Zurhaar stirring s**t with a wooden spoon" which I thought was pretty good.

Why was it deleted? Hope it wasn’t a club direction. It was refreshing, AFL players are such robots.
God I love Cam. The club should add an extra year to his contract just for that.
Anyone offended by those comments is just an out and out twat.

I love this man.

The way he plays footy, his personality, the love for his dog.

He just has something about him that we haven't had in a player for years.

I thinks its a bit of being a complete campaigner, we had plenty of them in the 90's and won flags.

I love this man.

The way he plays footy, his personality, the love for his dog.

He just has something about him that we haven't had in a player for years.

I thinks its a bit of being a complete campaigner, we had plenty of them in the 90's and won flags.

He's got different tastes but reminds me a bit off Firrito and S.Thompson. Both manic competitors on-field willing to play a bit dirty yet were considered, eclectic sorts of characters off it.

He's got different tastes but reminds me a bit off Firrito and S.Thompson. Both manic competitors on-field willing to play a bit dirty yet were considered, eclectic sorts of characters off it.

We miss Scooter something chronic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was it deleted? Hope it wasn’t a club direction. It was refreshing, AFL players are such robots.
Channel 7 deleted it as his comment got 3 times as many likes as their post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back