Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - North Melbourne has offered a five-year deal to stay at the Roos

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
My Carlton supporting cousin has commented back asking how the wooden spoon is treating him. It’s a fair comment - Carlton fans are Kings of the Wooden Spoon after all.

I heard "Zurhaar stirring s**t with a wooden spoon" which I thought was pretty good.

Why was it deleted? Hope it wasn’t a club direction. It was refreshing, AFL players are such robots.
God I love Cam. The club should add an extra year to his contract just for that.
Anyone offended by those comments is just an out and out twat.

I love this man.

The way he plays footy, his personality, the love for his dog.

He just has something about him that we haven't had in a player for years.

I thinks its a bit of being a complete campaigner, we had plenty of them in the 90's and won flags.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I love this man.

The way he plays footy, his personality, the love for his dog.

He just has something about him that we haven't had in a player for years.

I thinks its a bit of being a complete campaigner, we had plenty of them in the 90's and won flags.

He's got different tastes but reminds me a bit off Firrito and S.Thompson. Both manic competitors on-field willing to play a bit dirty yet were considered, eclectic sorts of characters off it.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
He's got different tastes but reminds me a bit off Firrito and S.Thompson. Both manic competitors on-field willing to play a bit dirty yet were considered, eclectic sorts of characters off it.

We miss Scooter something chronic.

Why was it deleted? Hope it wasn’t a club direction. It was refreshing, AFL players are such robots.
Channel 7 deleted it as his comment got 3 times as many likes as their post

guys please if your in the area keep your eye out. This is so sad to see
D0C66B0D-A2C0-4D83-B7CA-F519DF2FFE88.jpeg

Back