Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

everything's getting delayed a couple of days. has something happened at the club?

Not sure why the Puma announcement has been postponed, but I imagine that the club would be keen to delay all media opportunities until they can deck the players out in the new kit.

Not sure why the Puma announcement has been postponed, but I imagine that the club would be keen to delay all media opportunities until they can deck the players out in the new kit.

Time to get JHF over here to model the new NMFC puma gear... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is OK with these guys doing weights programs away from our gym with other trainers? What if under the instruction of someone not from the club, the players get hurt or injured?
Yes otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it at all

Why wouldn't they be doing it at the club? They're clearly allowed to train there, so why wouldn't they do weights there?
It’s up to them really they get a choice.

Yeah, these guys, in some cases, are multimillion dollar investments from the club. I suspect everything like this is ticked off well in advance by the S&C team. Maybe even different gyms and PTs strike deals with clubs to send their players to them. It's not like they're using rusty dumbells in Dominic's shed who's also selling them a bit of the good stuff he got from Danky on the side.

Yeah, these guys, in some cases, are multimillion dollar investments from the club. I suspect everything like this is ticked off well in advance by the S&C team. Maybe even different gyms and PTs strike deals with clubs to send their players to them. It's not like they're using rusty dumbells in Dominic's shed who's also selling them a bit of the good stuff he got from Danky on the side.
The good stuff can also be obtained in mainstream gyms. The ones with rather large motorcycles in the parking lot.

Some of them are interstate. Should they only run. under supervision aswell? You can't eliminate all risk.
Interstate I understand. I'm referring to the players based in Melbourne.
Yes you can't eliminate ALL risk, but for those based in Melbourne, why increase the risk of injury to them by having them do weights programs outside the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back