Past #44 Jaide Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruited from: Dandenong Stingrays
Height: 166cm
DOB: 20/11/03
Position: Utility

Jaide-Anthony2.jpg
JaideAnthonyportrait.jpg

“I’m so excited to be with the Swans and am so keen to get started. When my manager told me I was joining the club I didn’t believe him, I got quite emotional,” Anthony said.

“It’s been quite a journey, a lot of ups and downs. It was obviously disappointing not to get drafted last year but I put in the hard yards to get here and am just so grateful to get this opportunity.”

Gowans said Anthony is an exciting mid-sized utility player who’s proven tough to beat in one-on-one contests.

“Jaide is a very clever footballer,” Gowans said. “She’s very good at identifying where the ball is going to land and getting there.

“She’s a highly skilled outside player who is able to impact the scoreboard but is also able to go back and play as a defender as well.”

Last edited:

Medium forward Jaide Anthony joined the Swans in 2022 from the Dandenong Stingrays, making her debut in Round 4. Anthony played three games in the red and white, but competition for selection saw her struggle to cement her spot in the side this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back