CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
44 owies.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://outline.com/UvPAad

CARLTON has signed a former Australian junior basketballer as an international rookie B selection.

Matt Owies, 21, was a standout junior footballer with St Kevin’s until deciding to pursue a basketball career that took him to the US.

Screenshot_20181013-064105_Google.jpg

Sheephead

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2009
In a good paddock
AFL Club
Carlton
Great that he has a football background and was obviously rated early on. Should be a good mark and as stated earlier - spatial awareness. I like this selection. Is it Ow as in owe or Ow as owww!

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
https://outline.com/UvPAad

CARLTON has signed a former Australian junior basketballer as an international rookie B selection.

Matt Owies, 21, was a standout junior footballer with St Kevin’s until deciding to pursue a basketball career that took him to the US.

View attachment 573202

Wearing the number 11 in that photo.
Goodness knows we're due a good number 11 !!
Nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Welcome lad.

GordonBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Gun junior? Like the kind of gun that would have been drafted high had he stayed with footy?

I love ex basketballers, like Pendles and Greenwood. So hopefully Owies replicates these feats.

Chased by Geelong and Saints too, so always good to win the "preferred club race"

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
Gun junior? Like the kind of gun that would have been drafted high had he stayed with footy?

I love ex basketballers, like Pendles and Greenwood. So hopefully Owies replicates these feats.

Chased by Geelong and Saints too, so always good to win the "preferred club race"

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If he was indeed chased by Geelong, he's going to have a successful AFL career.

Back