VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan 🐴 - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we win ANZAC day and tonight with him, brings such a strong structural focal point. Straightens us up a shitload

No one is talking about it but our forward line has been absolutely smashed by injury, yet again

I think we win ANZAC day and tonight with him, brings such a strong structural focal point. Straightens us up a shitload

No one is talking about it but our forward line has been absolutely smashed by injury, yet again
Yeah, that’s the main mitigating factor in the loss. We looked so clumsy moving the ball forward without Brown running up and down the wing providing the link in the chain, and McKernan close to goals providing a contest and bringing the ball to ground.

So is Smack someone who is plug and play where he is at a decent level straight away, or does he generally need to build up to decent form?
He's a deity. He played out the match where he ruined his hamstring, and just wanted to let the rest of the boys catch up to his level in his absence.

All hail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought bringing a guy - who relies in his ability to run and jump at the footy - straight back in after a 6 week hamstring is straight up irresponsible by us

I would have thought bringing a guy - who relies in his ability to run and jump at the footy - straight back in after a 6 week hamstring is straight up irresponsible by us
But if you think (as I do) that as a club EFC has a responsibility to be true to itself, it would be irresponsible not to do something so irresponsible. Get him in!!!

I love how much he's grown on (most) people on this board.

The only downfall is that if he has another stellar 4-5 goal game, he'll also end up getting injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back