VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan šŸ“ - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead certainty to be in this week I'd think.

you would think so. needs to bring that aggression he showed in the VFL when he turned the game from the middle. Even if he didnt get the tap he chased the loose ball like a midfielder. he needs to show he belongs in the AFL

Watched him very closely in the first half. Very laconic, bordering on just complete laziness. Needs to kick more, he's an excellent field kick. OK in the 2nd half.

His game pretty much confirmed it. Delist. Are we sure the Saints didn't recruit him pre-match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished top 10 in bnf last year after 10-12 games don't get me wrong his not going to be the backbone of our team but hasn't had a clear run at it this year I'd give him one more year as Imo you need atleast 3 rucka on your list minimum.
He had a good year last year, nobody is denying that. However, he's in his 7th year of AFL and hasn't cracked 50 games. Right now he's in a battle to stay on the list.

Plus there are players you can draft or trade for. Luke Lowden springs to mind.

He had a good year last year, nobody is denying that. However, he's in his 7th year of AFL and hasn't cracked 50 games. Right now he's in a battle to stay on the list.

Plus there are players you can draft or trade for. Luke Lowden springs to mind.
Yes thats true i guess time will tell really should be given every chance until the end of the year imo though.

He is almost a very handy player. Can be good when he is near the ball, but doesn't seem smart enough to know how to get near the ball enough to have an impact. I hope he is given the rest of the year. If Jamar or Micheal are selected before him when he is uninjured he has already left the building..

he wasnt very good yesterday however he will get another chance hopefully. he didnt seem as desperate as we have seen him in the past to win the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back