VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan šŸ“ - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

By all rights, Smack should have been a could-have-been. Heā€™s now consistently one of the better KPFs in the competition - and a very handy second ruck.
Not bad too what with him being Corey's son. How we got him ahead of Norf on the father and son rule is beyond me. ;) :p :cool:
myboy.gif

Knock to the hamstring, cleared for selection against Fremantle

ā€œShaun McKernanā€™s the first one, he had some tightness in that hamstring through the game.

ā€œFortunately, thereā€™s a bruise where he got a knock on that hamstring, so itā€™s really just a corky. Heā€™s training fully this week and will be available.

This guy frustrates me so much... at his best heā€™s exactly what we need. To inconsistent him and Brown. I hope Stewart can get back to fitness I rate him.

This guy frustrates me so much... at his best heā€™s exactly what we need. To inconsistent him and Brown. I hope Stewart can get back to fitness I rate him.
Heā€™s a forward in an inconsistent side, his output is going to vary according to how badly beaten our midfield is in any given week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even remotely surprised. There will forever be a huge gap between his best and worst the size of the Mariana trench. 29 year old playing with the inconsistencies of a 20 year old KPF.

Not even remotely surprised. There will forever be a huge gap between his best and worst the size of the Mariana trench. 29 year old playing with the inconsistencies of a 20 year old KPF.

Not his fault

Not much he can do when heā€™s vsing Nic Nat in the ruck and getting fwd entryā€™s to the advantage of his defender. He had zero help from the midfield.

Wasn't helped by his team mates but when the distance between his best and worst is this dramatic at his age....well its pathetic. He's never gonna play in a grand final and if he does it the losing side and he gets 4 touches.

Not even listed as an emergency for round one? I see we are going with the run and gun but at least one tall target(laverde dosnt count) you would think would be preferable.

Not even listed as an emergency for round one? I see we are going with the run and gun but at least one tall target(laverde dosnt count) you would think would be preferable.
heā€™s out. he has Covid-19

Yeah it's weird, although Stringer's back after missing both Marsh series games. He's 193 but that's something I suppose.

heā€™s out. he has Covid-19
Probably not that funny tbh, also if that was the case the entire league would be stopped for 14 days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back