Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying being dropped caused the injury but injuries like that are pure luck. And him being dropped was garbage. So if he wasn't dropped he wouldn't have played yet and wouldn't currently be injured. That's just a fact.
He hasn’t fired a shot in a month

You legends need to calm down.

Not saying being dropped caused the injury but injuries like that are pure luck. And him being dropped was garbage. So if he wasn't dropped he wouldn't have played yet and wouldn't currently be injured. That's just a fact.

He’s cooked for the year well done Hardwick and match committee I am livid

Sorry, but players aren’t immune to being dropped due to risk of injury. The match committee thought he needed a run in the twos, so that’s what they had him do.

Sucks he is injured, but that’s part of footy.

He hasn’t fired a shot in a month

You legends need to calm down.

Shite post...our player just got injured...and you dismiss it bc you think he ...”hasn’t fired a shot in a month”....that’s just shite

,fuq off with your pontificating....I’m an unabashed fan of Stacky and don’t subscribe to your view of him being shite for over a month

Last edited:

Yep it is. He was where he shouldn’t have been. If he did it in the seniors you wear it, this was just unnecessary

s**t post...our player just got injured...and you dismiss it bc you think he ...”hasn’t fired a shot in a month”....that’s just s**t

,fuq off with your pontificating....I’m an unabashed fan of Stacky and don’t subscribe to your view of him being s**t for over a month

😂😂😂

This is amazing.

You are amazing.

Be upset he’s injured. Cry if you want to.

But blaming the club is childish and dare i say, plain stupid.

s**t post...our player just got injured...and you dismiss it bc you think he ...”hasn’t fired a shot in a month”....that’s just s**t

,fuq off with your pontificating....I’m an unabashed fan of Stacky and don’t subscribe to your view of him being s**t for over a month

Seconded
I’ve seen some ridiculous reasoning - someone mentioned lack of tackles last week as the reason he was injured, now apparently he’s been s**t for 5 weeks. Absolute garbage.

He was our X factor this finals series, our point of difference - he broke lines off HB and unbalanced opposition structures. So ******* pissed at this

Seconded
I’ve seen some ridiculous reasoning - someone mentioned lack of tackles last week as the reason he was injured, now apparently he’s been s**t for 5 weeks. Absolute garbage.

He was our X factor this finals series, our point of difference - he broke lines off HB and unbalanced opposition structures. So ******* pi**ed at this

If we are that reliant on a first year player than that means we aren’t that good.

Stack has been great, but he is a developing player. He’ll have down games, will need runs in the twos just like every other developing player does.

He won’t and shouldn’t be the difference between us winning or losing a final.

Seconded

He was our X factor this finals series, our point of difference - he broke lines off HB and unbalanced opposition structures. So ******* pi**ed at this

Agree man...Stacky was our rock when half the team was out injured....he did it all
Then played out of position when players came back and bc he didn’t immediately play a blinder, he is public enemy no 1

If we are that reliant on a first year player than that means we aren’t that good.

Stack has been great, but he is a developing player. He’ll have down games, will need runs in the twos just like every other developing player does.

He won’t and shouldn’t be the difference between us winning or losing a final.
Missing the point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back