Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon with Mansell and Rioli looking settled down back he should play forward. Stack and Baker as our small forwards could cause havoc. Huge upgrades on castagna and aarts
Actually thought Aarts was pretty decent in the centre bounces in that last quarter! Won a few clearances.

I reckon with Mansell and Rioli looking settled down back he should play forward. Stack and Baker as our small forwards could cause havoc. Huge upgrades on castagna and aarts
Finally....yes stack is a natural born forward. So is bolton. Soccer players with goal sense are worth millions.
we have two very good ones right here.

George should be a winger if anything.

Yeah he did well. Doesn't have the skills of Stack though. Good depth.
Exactly, I’m ok with Aarts on our list if he is mainly there to cover when senior players are injured. He is not starting 22.

also Stack should stay forward,he is super dangerous, a good kick for goal and a great tackler. Put him on a plan to accelerate his fitness and speed over the off season and have him come back breathing fire.

You're funny. Your inane sense of humour makes me smile a lot and sometimes chuckle. Sometimes it seems like you are putting your honest opinion and the all of a sudden it seems like you are taking the piss out of yourself. Keep it up. Very entertaining in a weird way. :drunk: :)
Rioli2Rioli you really need to stop sending yourself posts lol

Exactly, I’m ok with Aarts on our list if he is mainly there to cover when senior players are injured. He is not starting 22.

also Stack should stay forward,he is super dangerous, a good kick for goal and a great tackler. Put him on a plan to accelerate his fitness and speed over the off season and have him come back breathing fire.

Nah, I think Stack is a back but he can go to deep forward.

I would rather Stack not spend a lot of time in the midfield because his best work is in the tight contests on the most important parts of the ground. Stack would be wasted and nulified in the midfield

Nah, I think Stack is a back but he can go to deep forward.

I would rather Stack not spend a lot of time in the midfield because his best work is in the tight contests on the most important parts of the ground. Stack would be wasted and nulified in the midfield
I love Sydney Stack, especially the first one, time warp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the shoulder into Worpel's ribs

Worpedo got stacked
Couple of nice bumps from our boys on the weekend
Kmac got one of them flush and looked like he broke he AC or at least dislocated a campaigners shoulder

His challenge is now.

Can he keep his s**t together for more than 1 season. A lot of Richmond players will feel the burn to "let of some steam" after the last 12 months, but Syd is one bloke who should not be allowing himself that - he needs to be very vigilant

it killed me watching him bust the game open in a 5 minute spell up forward. Its a blight on Dimma that in the whole 2 month collapse that he persisted with Aarts & Castagna & never once threw Syd down there

saw those vice like hands again today, that is the part of his game that always excited me most - his hard body hits and vice like hands

have been a big supporter of both Aarts and Castagna but if they bring that s**t in the opening round next year put stacky and mauju forward

have been a big supporter of both Aarts and Castagna but if they bring that sh*t in the opening round next year put stacky and mauju forward

I was also a giant Castagna fan bit even i had to step down. I would DEFINITELY re-sign him ( Aarts, not so much), but he cost himself a couple of hundred grand, minimum , with his poor 2021 in a contract year

Finally....yes stack is a natural born forward. So is bolton. Soccer players with goal sense are worth millions.
we have two very good ones right here.

George should be a winger if anything.
Spot on Vassp, I agree with everything you says. Baker & Stack Fwd, Backs are Short, Rioli, Mansell, Vlaustin, Grimes, Balta and Broad ( Miller as backup), wingers Kamdyn, George and Pickett

Everyone debating forward or defense for stacky

Let’s be real here, the kid could be elite in any position he’s that good

Natural footballer, amazing skills, poise, speed, no fear, harder than a cats head, never goes into his shell after a mistake either

******* love him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back