Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Why isn't he signed? There's no good reason for us as to why he is still unsigned.
Because at this stage he is a rookie. He and hopefully Richmond might want him back on the main list, which with trades and drafts and more delisting won't be finalised for months. So like a lot of unsigned rookies, they don't know their fate just yet. No doubt we want him, and it sounds like he wants to stay, so all good you'd think.

If Sydney sounds s**t, it's because some people's ears aren't tuned in to his music preferences.
If he sounds alright, other people will say he's well attuned.

I don't particularly like rap music but, that's fine.
Other people can like and listen to rap music on my behalf.

It's surely no worse than when Richard Champion sung the national anthem or Russell Robertson having his own music side gig.

Hell, before one the Grand Final's, Steven Motlop was doing a bit of singing himself.

Don’t know if this has already been posted but don’t know how I feel about this one. Stick to the footy for now till you can actually say you have nailed it

So have no life ok.

“TIP TO ALL FOOTBALLERS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know if this has already been posted but don’t know how I feel about this one. Stick to the footy for now till you can actually say you have nailed it

Not the worst I've heard tbh. If he produced it himself then I'm pretty impressed, the beat was decent. He's got a way to go with his bars though.

You know what, if music becomes an off field passion and focus for him, good on him. Go nuts Stacky. Now, hurry the * up and sign that deal.

This was surprisingly pretty good! Got talent that’s for sure

ralph carr should be his manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back