Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

hope we included trigger for 4 years if he gets the brownlow/dusty medal double
Me and you are popping bottles at the London when it happens bro!

Would bring me so much joy to see this kid crush the comp

Last edited:

Forward for mine. We have far better depth in small-medium defenders than we do quality small-medium forwards. Massive upgrade on Aarts and Castagna.

Rioli, Short, Vlastuin and Mansell is a good mix down back.

Still like to see him inside mid as what is apparently his natural spot.

Might be hard to find a spot with the old guard and rcd

Forward for mine. We have far better depth in small-medium defenders than we do quality small-medium forwards. Massive upgrade on Aarts and Castagna.

Rioli, Short, Vlastuin and Mansell is a good mix down back.
Wing/mid? We have two of those only and they are not stars. Stack is such a good transition player and user of the ball. Would love to have him feeding the forwards with his kick and time with the ball. Forward we might play Edwards and Martin more there, maybe Cotch, Baker. Time to put good footballers forward rather than role players, every other side does it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wing/mid? We have two of those only and they are not stars. Stack is such a good transition player and user of the ball. Would love to have him feeding the forwards with his kick and time with the ball. Forward we might play Edwards and Martin more there, maybe Cotch, Baker. Time to put good footballers forward rather than role players, every other side does it.
Don't think he has the tank to play wing yet.

Its exciting that he has signed. He is such a talent. He really just needs to remain focused, train his arse off this preseason and keep out of trouble.

I hope he has a 'Dusty moment' and goes from a party boy to an ultra professional, realising life is too short to piss away potential and not take full advantage of the opportunity given to you.

I think 2022 will be that year.

Just thought with not much happening and sydney signing on we should watch some of his talent as we may have forgotten just how talented he actually is.

Always thought he would be our best player one day and I haven’t changed my mind.

You can just see how good a finals player he will be. Beautiful hands, no nervous fumbling. Put him in the middle at the start of the 22 GF; he will set the standard.

Was an unfortunate injury away from already being a premiership player.

Notice that some of the guys he ran down were very quick players. He’s unbelievable really. If there’s going to be another Dusty or someone of that calibre, this is the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back