Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

People who reckon that midget campaigner Higgins will play midfield lol Sydney Stack is what a midfielder looks like. Start him at all centre bounces and he can then just roll back into defence. Someone like Graham can then run around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the things that i always judge a player on is how much time he appears to have with the ball in hand....

He seems to have an eternity

He will undoubtedly have his ups and down this year and maybe next, but you cannot teach that type of ability to slow the game down. Watch someone like Ellis and see how rushed the game looks compared to this kid, almost slows time down like the matrix.

One of the things that i always judge a player on is how much time he appears to have with the ball in hand....

He seems to have an eternity

He will undoubtedly have his ups and down this year and maybe next, but you cannot teach that type of ability to slow the game down. Watch someone like Ellis and see how rushed the game looks compared to this kid, almost slows time down like the matrix.
Hehehehehe...so true those two examples...Ellis and Stack...its like Benny Hill Music V Meditation...
The master of the slow down the game/time for me was Knighta...he would break from the mcg center square...i would go to the toilet and have a slash wash my hands, then decide to get some hot chips in a bucket and a full strength beer, return to my seat, sit down, see Knighta entering the forward 50Metre arc, and discover i had forgot my tomato sauce for my chippies, put my beer and chippies down and go back to get my tomato sauce, have a chat with the gate official, re-enter my area sit down, have a mouth full of cold beer and squirt the tomato sauce all over my chippies. Look up at the game and Knighta would be evading two oppo defenders in the forward fifty! I would finish my chippies, lick my fingers clean, drink my beer and watch as Knighta bounced the ball...
All i could yell out was feck you Knighta i have'nt got all day to watch you, kick the bloody goal and let someone else have a turn!

Hehehehehe...so true those two examples...Ellis and Stack...its like Benny Hill Music V Meditation...
The master of the slow down the game/time for me was Knighta...he would break from the mcg center square...i would go to the toilet and have a slash wash my hands, then decide to get some hot chips in a bucket and a full strength beer, return to my seat, sit down, see Knighta entering the forward 50Metre arc, and discover i had forgot my tomato sauce for my chippies, put my beer and chippies down and go back to get my tomato sauce, have a chat with the gate official, re-enter my area sit down, have a mouth full of cold beer and squirt the tomato sauce all over my chippies. Look up at the game and Knighta would be evading two oppo defenders in the forward fifty! I would finish my chippies, lick my fingers clean, drink my beer and watch as Knighta bounced the ball...
All i could yell out was feck you Knighta i have'nt got all day to watch you, kick the bloody goal and let someone else have a turn!

beautiful

how is this campaigner already more composed than about 12 of our best 22
Hehe, I was thinking the exact same thing watching that highlight package.

Felt sorry for him having to play with so many uncompossed butchers and fumblers.

McBean won the VFL goal kicking award and he’s a dud

Always liked Dea but he’s definitely a dud he’s fringe drugg’os best 22 and wouldn’t even get a look in with us

I reckon he would be a lock against Port if we had the option.

First time I have watched (endured) any 360 for the year. It is still so hard to watch, even when they are talking positively about the Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back