Player Watch #45: Alec Waterman - 100% fit, will play full game time at either level - 12/5

Remove this Banner Ad

fairbump_playon

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Well well well.

Very accurate long kick. A former midfielder - so should have some class with the ball on the deck.

Though... can be easy to kick 4 if you nab a couple of frees.... will it be a flash in the pan? Or is he the keg we need?

Not much harm in adding him I reckon. Good luck young unit. May you run through the unsuspecting.

Jade

Smug lives here.
Jul 8, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Well well well.

Very accurate long kick. A former midfielder - so should have some class with the ball on the deck.

Can be easy to kick 4 if you nab a couple of frees.... will it be a flash in the pan? Or is he the keg we need?

Not much harm in adding him I reckon. Good luck young unit. May you run through the unsuspecting.
Personally I hope he runs through Saad.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
No idea if he will just be a flash in the pan or a player who ends up playing 100+ games for us. If he turns out to be the latter he'll be great value because we really need a quality medium forward type.

But it sounds like he hasn't put a foot wrong so far in his time at Essendon. Can't really ask for more than that when it comes to giving a guy a shot.

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers.
dual threat with Stringer (if he can get right), they should complement each other well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shanghaistu

All Australian
May 8, 2018
Shanghai
AFL Club
Essendon
Good move signing him now. Now he has a chance to play a more natural game on Saturday with the freedom of knowing he’s signed on already and doesn’t have to ‘impress’

Remove this Banner Ad