Delisted #45: Alec Waterman - not offered another contract - 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone from Essendon ever allows Saad to step and get onto his left I will break the telly.

After a few years of close observation everyone at Essendon knows he wants to do it / must do it. I feel like knowing it leaves him open to a big crrrunch.
....and I will break the telly too if players go up and hug him after a game too......he walked away to join our main rival......still I say wtf

If anyone from Essendon ever allows Saad to step and get onto his left I will break the telly.

After a few years of close observation everyone at Essendon knows he wants to do it / must do it. I feel like knowing it leaves him open to a big crrrunch.

yep...he’s fair game now vs the EFC

smash the ####er at any opportunity

Apparently other clubs are circling because we haven't given him a contract yet

Don't see why we'd be stuffing around last week anyway, he's ticked all the boxes we could want from an SSP signing. It's a rookie selection player that is ready to play round 1.

holy s### lol..it’s just dawned on me

He IS the real life water boy !!!

“Mama say that happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin' blue”

Gaaaaaaaaaaatorade,.

Don't see why we'd be stuffing around last week anyway, he's ticked all the boxes we could want from an SSP signing. It's a rookie selection player that is ready to play round 1.
Not sure, maybe putting pressure on us to sign him up?

Some are saying he has the contract some are saying we are delaying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN said:
"Waterman, who was previously delisted by West Coast, kicked four goals for the Bombers in their practice match scrimmage against Carlton last Thursday.

He also booted 26 goals from 10 games in the WAFL last season and joins the Bombers on a one-year deal.

The Bombers have been looking for key forward depth across the summer, after losing Joe Daniher and Shaun McKernan in the trade period.

Waterman was a father-son selection in the 2014 National Draft for the Eagles, the son of dual premiership player Chris Waterman.

Oof. Do they know he's 183cm? Or that McKernan was delisted?

Why does this bloke look different in every one of the limited photos i've seen of him?
In one he look like Angus Monfries, next it's Andrew Gaff eating a whole bag of marshmallows..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back