Delisted #45: Alec Waterman - not offered another contract - 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well.

Very accurate long kick. A former midfielder - so should have some class with the ball on the deck.

Though... can be easy to kick 4 if you nab a couple of frees.... will it be a flash in the pan? Or is he the keg we need?

Not much harm in adding him I reckon. Good luck young unit. May you run through the unsuspecting.

Well well well.

Very accurate long kick. A former midfielder - so should have some class with the ball on the deck.

Can be easy to kick 4 if you nab a couple of frees.... will it be a flash in the pan? Or is he the keg we need?

Not much harm in adding him I reckon. Good luck young unit. May you run through the unsuspecting.

Personally I hope he runs through Saad.

No idea if he will just be a flash in the pan or a player who ends up playing 100+ games for us. If he turns out to be the latter he'll be great value because we really need a quality medium forward type.

But it sounds like he hasn't put a foot wrong so far in his time at Essendon. Can't really ask for more than that when it comes to giving a guy a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good move signing him now. Now he has a chance to play a more natural game on Saturday with the freedom of knowing he’s signed on already and doesn’t have to ‘impress’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back