Delisted #45: Alec Waterman - not offered another contract - 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Oof. Do they know he's 183cm? Or that McKernan was delisted?
I dunno, 183cm seems to be our go to for a lone forward 50 option to bomb long to

Good to see and congrats to him. It’s interesting seeing Draper there at the end as well, seen that a few times with new blokes. Draper seems to be a central figure socially which is an important role as well

Good to see and congrats to him. It’s interesting seeing Draper there at the end as well, seen that a few times with new blokes. Draper seems to be a central figure socially which is an important role as well
It's the unwritten ruck duty imo

Well well well.

Very accurate long kick. A former midfielder - so should have some class with the ball on the deck.

Though... can be easy to kick 4 if you nab a couple of frees.... will it be a flash in the pan? Or is he the keg we need?

Not much harm in adding him I reckon. Good luck young unit. May you run through the unsuspecting.

sounds like a pretty decent pick up for the fwdlne.

so i guess we will see Essendon play him in the back pocket.

The man is 6 foot and people are acting like he's a bonafide small-forward haha.
Medium forward is anything from 182-192 IMO.
It depends on how you play more than your size. Jamie Elliott plays as a medium at 178 than Mason Redman for example at 187

From what I have read from Eagles supporters he's like Chappy without the burst of speed.
He's Mitch Wallis-lite from what I've heard, except maybe a longer kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If not for McGrath I’d say he has Captain written all over him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back