Senior 45. Bradley Close (2020-)

Remove this Banner Ad

I seem to remember vision of Tarca doing much the same ... we do seem to like these small pocket rocket spring heeled jacks ... perhaps we feel like we miss what Linc is for Brisbane.
A goal kicking sub 186 player .. I cant see Miers being out of the loop... Ablett is Ablett ..and as long as hs body is up to it he plays .. Dahl has the smiling eyes of the MC but he does struggle to kick a goal ...I find hard to believe that his spot could be under pressure
Linc's brother was up for grabs in the draft too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it was only Sanfl level but he always had space but that could just be footy nous, hard for me to say how quick he is at AFL level. In saying that, if you were 5 points down, the siren went and Closey is lining up, 40 out on an angle, I'd be writing it in the goals column before he kicked.

If he gets there and they say "you need an AFL tank", he'll run the ks to build it and not go out clubbing to make it happen, he is a quality kid.

Looks like he might get a run this weekend.

Now, is it Close as in "he's too close!"? Close as in "Close the door!" Or Close as in the German pronunciation (Clo-za)? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back