Retired #45: Conor McKenna ☘️ - Returning to the AFL to play with Brisbane - 17/11

Remove this Banner Ad

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
Worth the long term investment for keeping a player like McKenna. Plus if there's one position we can cover right now its small defenders.

Aug 28, 2009
Bermuda Triangle
AFL Club
Essendon
a06b55fa33a40b70d89f041faa53ae50.jpg

Didn't Guelfi say that Conor was going to bleach at the same time as him but changed his mind. Maybe he just put it off until after his brothers wedding.

Didn't Guelfi say that Conor was going to bleach at the same time as him but changed his mind. Maybe he just put it off until after his brothers wedding.

Tbh at this stage of the season I'd love to see the whole team do it just to make life hard for the commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe he wants to go home. I don’t think he will extend his current contract.
You believe or just guessing? He’ll be 25 when his current contract expires. He could play 5 more years, earn $2-3mill and then go home at 30

You believe or just guessing? He’ll be 25 when his current contract expires. He could play 5 more years, earn $2-3mill and then go home at 30
The hair is a cry for help

And still win their little round ball thingy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back